In the unlikely event that a window behaves unexpectedly (touches the bright molding, fails to open or close properly, goes down more than normal when the door opens, etc.), you can calibrate it to potentially fix the issue.
To calibrate a window:
- Close the door with the affected window.
- Sit in the driver's seat and close the driver door.
- Using the window's switch on the driver's door, raise the affected window until it stalls.
- Using the window's switch on the driver's door, lower the affected window until it stalls.
- Repeat step 3 and raise the affected window until it stalls.
The window should now be calibrated. If the issue continues after attempting the calibration procedure a couple times, try Inspecting the Puddle Lights. If this does not work, contact Tesla.