Vehicle Service Intervals
- Brake fluid health check every 4 years (replace if necessary)*.
- A/C desiccant bag replacement every 6 ** years.
- Cabin air filter replacement every 2 years (or every year in China).
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers every year or 12,500 miles (20,000 km) if in an area where roads are salted during winter
- Rotate tires every 6,250 miles (10,000 km) or if tread depth difference is 2/32 in (1.5 mm) or greater, whichever comes first
* Heavy brake usage due to towing, mountain descents, or performance driving -- especially for vehicles in hot and humid environments -- may necessitate more frequent brake fluid checks and replacements.
**A/C desiccant bag replacement can be extended to 6 years on vehicles manufactured between approximately 2017-2021.